With Winter upon us, I’m sure we all have those lazy days when a Head-Wash seems to be our biggest nightmare! Getting up from our cosy blankets is a task in itself, let alone feel the chilly water run down our spines!
But looking good is a constant endeavor and Hair most definitely can make or break a look!
So a solution for those hair-wash woes? Dry Shampoo you silly 🙂
HOW TO USE DRY SHAMPOO
- If you use a spray bottle of dry shampoo, hold it 6 inches from your head and spray.
- Brush your hair so the dry shampoo is distributed down the length of the hair shafts.
- Wait 5 to 10 minutes for the dry shampoo to absorb the oil from your hair. If you have particularly oily hair, it may take a little longer.
- Turn your head upside down and brush out all of the excess powder. You can use a hair dryer to help the process along.
BEST DRY SHAMPOOS AVAILABLE IN INDIA
Here is our list of favourites:
- Dove Refresh + Care Dry Shampoo
- Loreal Professional Tecni Art Fresh Dust Shampoo
- Schwarzkopf got2b Rockin It Encore Fresh Dry Shampoo
- Bed Head Oh Bee Hive! Matte Dry Shampoo
D-I-Y DRY SHAMPOO
If you’re in a hurry and don’t have time to go and buy a new one from the shop, just try our home-made recipe to cook up a storm! This also works if you’re on a budget!
So Lovelies, take up this head-wash shortcut and we promise you’ll never look back!
Also, tell us how this worked for you in the comments section below!