We all want to look chic and confident, as we rush through a hectic day. Applying make-up helps not only in concealing the facial flaws but also makes our appearance more polished. Here are a few tips:
- Prepare your face by washing it with lukewarm water. Pat it dry gently.
- Apply moisturizer cum sunscreen allover your face including your eyelids, nose and neck.
- Use a concealer to cover the dark circles, blemishes etc.
- Then, apply a foundation or BB cream that matches your skin tone. Liquid ones usually, are easy to apply as they spread well. Make sure to cover the eye lids, nose and neck.
- Smile and then apply the blush on the cheek bones.
- Moving on to the eyes, apply a neutral color eye shadow on the eye lid covering it from the inner eye to the outer and from the lashes to the crease.
- To complete the eye make-up, put some kohl (kaajal) and/or eyeliner. Alternatively, you can wear mascara too.
- Then, move on to the lips. Use a lip pencil to outline the lips. This will make the lipstick appear neater, as well as, it lasts longer. Fill in the lips with a soft color lipstick. With this, your make-up for a day look is complete.